Frankly, whenever I see someone using artificial sweeteners, I would swear they are always overweight or more often obese. The same goes for diet sodas. Diet sodas are filled with artificial sweeteners.
The big problem is that trick actually leads to your body thinking that it can eat more of those calories while still getting those low calorie amounts whenever you eat real sugar.
- It’s programmed without them to associate the proper amount of calories with that taste, but that’s the big problem.
- So this being said, they keep doing it.
- I tell them every time, and most are surprised.
- One resulted in her telling me she actually had type 2 diabetes.
- So for any taste like that, she felt like she couldn’t have real sugar.
- I’m still not sure how I feel about that one.
But the reality is that if you use artificial sweeteners and diet sodas, you may think you’re doing yourself a favor.
But you are not. Low sugar, low calorie, well you should just drop the sodas and candy or go for the real thing. It’s much better for you, though still not exactly good for you to be quite honest.